We are a company that operates in an exclusive market and implements special wishes for our clients. The way we work within the company is also special. We maintain a friendly and collegial relationship with each other and always meet at eye level.
Open discussions on topics are sought and encouraged - every opinion counts. We are constantly striving for further development and are looking for colleagues who are just as curious and open to new challenges as we are - because we know that this is the only way the best solutions can be found.
- Collaboration on extraordinary projects which always present new challenges
- Flat hierarchies, a high degree of personal responsibility and say in decision-making
- Comprehensive induction program
- Young, dedicated team
- Opportunities for promotion
"The company offers many ways to achieve self-realisation. I started as an intern in 2005, worked as a design engineer and became project manager. Now, I coordinate 60 employees." "
Pay and Benefits
- Appropriate, fair payment
- Subsidised lunch for employees
- Job-Rad and Job-Ticket (bike and public transport schemes)
- Numerous health care offers
- Company pension scheme
"Flexible working hours, a subsidised public transport ticket - which I also use privately - the flu vaccination and the in-house massages provide me with a more positive work-life balance."
Attractive Working Environment
- Free parking and charging points for electric cars
- State of the art equipment and free work clothes
- Modern company headquarters in the charming, historic garden city of Hellerau
- Dresden is an attractive city to work and live in and the mountainous region of Saxon Switzerland can be reached in 35 minutes by train
- Good connection to the surrounding area: 5 minutes to the next motorway access
"I have already lived in Hellerau for a while and now I work here, too. For me, Hellerau is the combination of village character and the convenience of a tram line directly to the centre of Dresden." "
Combining Family & Career
- Flexible working hours and time-out models
- Part-time positions
- Home office / mobile working
- Family-friendly working environment
- Childcare in the immediate vicinity
" "Deutsche Werkstätten supported me from the very beginning in my wish for a longer family break."